Friday, April 11

Weekends syndrome  

0 comments


These past few weekends i think i am having some kind of 'Weekends Syndrome'. While i was working, i always think of weekends. But weekends do finally come, i dreaded it. I think i am scared of the boredom that it brings when i really do have plenty of free time. It's such an irony in my life that sometimes i find this sadistically funny and cruel.

Imagine nothing to do, no purpose in life for Satuday and Sunday where everybody is having their fullest of enjoyment. Sometimes out of boredom i can even do things that is beyond my wildest imagination. I can suddenly become very friendly (which i later regret it) and talkative and suddenly so quiet and moody. These upheavals of moods is really toiling me, don't know how long i can keep this up. I might even ends up with multiple personalities during weekends.

Guess i would have to fill my time up with some activities. Perhaps to enrol in some courses or to take up again my cello. Sounds pathetic right? I don't know. Hope things would get better in a near future or i might not be able to take it anymore.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Weekends syndrome